The Hire Opportunity Coalition consists of companies committed to creating opportunities for youth who face the most systemic barriers to employment.
Their participation is a demonstration of their belief that these youth are essential members of a diverse workforce, and of their desire to engage with like-minded companies to leverage collective knowledge and unite in hiring and media efforts that advance the cause of opportunity youth. HOC is dedicated to provided resources that elevate their practices and impact in support of opportunity youth.
Join the Coalition.
The Hire Opportunity Coalition welcomes the addition of companies committed to improving their capacity to hire and invest in Opportunity Youth.
- Learn from coalition members and leverage best practices to attract and retain a motivated and diverse workforce.
- Create efficiencies in recruitment and retention, while reducing costs associated with turnover and unfilled positions.
- Streamline access to skills and potential from one of America’s fastest growing populations by connecting with nonprofit organizations that are preparing youth to enter the workforce.
- Network with like-minded companies that are making a positive impact on youth and their communities.
- Share your expertise and learning with other coalition members and community partners supporting opportunity youth.
- Participate in a standardized capacity assessment to determine opportunities for growth in your youth hiring and retention practices.
- Track your internal opportunity youth hiring efforts and share this data with the coalition as part of a coalition goal targeting opportunity youth placements in the next 5 years.
- Contribute to changing the narrative about opportunity youth by sharing success stories about opportunity youth at your company an engaging in public leadership on this issue.